Tuesday, December 20, 2022

DECK THE HALLS WITH SHOPEEFOOD PAYDAY CHRISTMAS SPECIALS

 Every year, we look forward to celebrating the year-end festivities with family and friends. Christmas is a time of joy and happiness and family gatherings, but it is also a time of cleaning, baking, and decorating the Christmas tree, leaving you little time to prepare lunch or dinner.

From 20th to 25th December, ShopeeFood has lined up some amazing promos to start the Christmas cheer with RM25 off discounts and up to 99% off with ShopeeFood. Whether you are busy wrapping gifts, decorating the tree or just visiting, ShopeeFood has you covered. And with the ShopeePay mobile wallet, you can take advantage of amazing deals with a secure, rewarding payment and delivery experience with ShopeeFood.


Here are the top three reasons why you should sit back, relax, and take advantage of ShopeeFood amazing deals this Christmas.

Value for Money

“I went to a new restaurant recently. It was a little far from my place, but I loved the food. Luckily, I found it on ShopeeFood! Imagine my excitement when I could order in my favourite food from that restaurant. And the best part is that they offer great discounts. It is truly value for money and my Christmas just got better.”



Chin Yi Hong, Kuala Lumpur

Variety of Food

“Christmas is my favourite time of the year. With so much to do, from all the cleaning, shopping, and decorating the Christmas tree, and so little time, I turn to ShopeeFood. You can order just about any type of food on the app. The choices are endless, and I can focus on getting ready for Christmas while my favourite foods are delivered right to my doorstep!”



Donovan David, Selangor

Convenient and Hassle Free

“When it comes to the festive season, especially Christmas, everyone is busy cooking for Christmas day. With technology being at our fingertips, I have opted to just order in. I can spend quality time with my family and friends and at the same time order great food from ShopeeFood. The safety and convenience of ShopeePay make my life so much easier”.



Melanie Siew Li Shean, Selangor.

ShopeeFood connects users to various eateries, from restaurants to local street food stalls, where you can choose from a wide variety of cuisines. ShopeeFood is currently available in six locations: Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya, Selangor, Penang, Johor Bahru, Ipoh, and Kota Kinabalu. Make your Christmas time extra special with us!

Here’s ShopeeFood PayDay Amazing Deals Just You!

Order from a variety of restaurants like Salad Atelier, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Bubble Bee, JuiceWorks, Old Town White Coffee, Baskin-Robbins, Juicy and much much more:

From 20th - 23rd Dec

● 50% OFF Vouchers

● Free Delivery min. spend RM0

From 24th - 25th Dec

● Up to 99% OFF Vouchers

● Free Delivery min. spend RM0




1 comment:

ROMY said...

Happy new year! Can wait to see you update your new year post!
hobo bags